Associate Transmission Equipment Asset Analyst
Job #5388 - Associate Transmission Equipment Asset Analyst
Glenn Allen, VA
Planning, organizational and project management skills with the ability to facilitate and/or work on multiple project teams simultaneously; Analytical and problem solving skills; Focus on quality; detail oriented; Ability to manage work and to perform varied duties simultaneously; Strong computer skills; Good oral and written communication skills
• Work under direction of experienced team members to assist with management of Transmission and related business unit asset information and policies through all stages of asset life cycle, including tracking of Electric Transmission Engineering and construction and maintenance activities.
• Gather, assemble and upload engineering and construction specifications related to transmission line projects. Work closely with other business units to ensure assets group is receiving all correct information
• Perform analyses of asset information and historical records in support of engineering studies, compliance initiatives, and audit support and documentation.
• Oversee regional assets by use of SAP, SAP Transfer database, through means of MS Access to analyze transmission line data.
• Conduct inter-departmental reviews of completed Transmission projects; analyze engineering and construction documents to verify technical schemes and asset configurations.
• Excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Access or SQL. Relational database, data management and data analysis experience.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary