Job #5406 - Change Coordinator
New Orleans, LA
Assist in development and implementation of change management tools, track performance and manage overall progress and milestones. Manage aspects of large projects concurrently through varying stages of the projects’ life cycle, tracking performance and overall progress and milestones. Utilize formal processes and tools to monitor, coordinate, and evaluate project objectives to ensure alignment and accuracy within Grid Mod.
1. Monitor supplier performance vs contract for change management scope of work. :
• Manage project schedule for change management deliverables
• Ensures change management deliverables are comprehensive of all process changes and new processes and schedule is appropriate with project timeline.
2. Work to identify cross program dependencies and support the development and implementation of mitigation plans to address those dependencies.
3. Working with vendors, provide recommendations on organizational design changes, role/responsibility changes/ changes to job descriptions and new skills needed for new business processes and technology.
4. Work with vendors to assess work practices, determine areas of improvement, develop transition plans and implement approved changes.
5. Develop transition plans for impacted employees; work with HR and utility leadership to determine appropriate communications and commitments
6. Support change management initiatives by developing and leading the Change Champion network, evaluating change readiness and organizational impact assessment results, analyzing stakeholder surveys, and participating in change communications such as expos/roadshows.
Education required of the position
Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, Business, or other related field preferred)
Experience required of the position
5+ years of utility experience. Experience leading projects required. Proven track record of accomplishments.
Skills and abilities required of the position
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization, including employees outside of workgroup. Understanding of the utility industry and industry best practices. Multiple Operating Company experience desirable. Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
Certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Job Status: Contract/Temporary