CIP Technical Writer/Process Flow Developer
Job#5247 - CIP Technical Writer/Process Flow Developer
The Woodlands, TX
• Develop IT Security procedures and work instructions.
• Ensure the procedures and work instructions are compliant with NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements and NIST standards.
• Write end-user and developer documentation (both PDF and online content for user guides, installation manuals, configuration guides, etc.) for various software products.
• Collaborate with internal engineers and SMEs to produce quality documentation.
• A minimum of 10 years in a technical writing role
• Experience writing infrastructure related documents
• Experience writing policies/procedures and developing new processes for cybersecurity.
• Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
• Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field highly desirable
• Knowledge of cybersecurity standards including NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements, NIST CSF, DOE C2M2 would be a big plus.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary