IT Consultant, SR
Job# 5224 - IT Consultant, SR.
Little Rock, AR
*Strong Cyber Skills Required*
We are in search of an advanced Cyber Security analyst who will be responsible for continuous security monitoring, maintaining 24x7 real-time visability and situational awareness, and leading/coordinating incident response efforts. Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet the minimum qualifications listed and that they are experienced in incident response and troubleshooting.
Primary Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform 24x7 monitoring to detect suspicious, unusual, or malicious activity and escalate it to the proper personnel through proper channels
- Status monitoring and event detection (24x7 eyes on glass) of physical and cyber monitoring systems including SIEM, AV, IPS, DLP, card access and video analytics
- Manage escalation to next tier level including to Incident Response, Security Operations, Corporate Security, and outsourcing providers (HCL/Accenture)
- Recommend enhancements and tuning for the security event and information management technologies
- Proactively detect and 'hunt' for network and end-point anomalies throughout the IT environment
- Coordinate with 3rd-party vendors for field equipment repair such as card reader, and door locks/contacts
- Coordinate alternative security measures with field support, Corporate Security, and 3rd-party security contractors
- Monitor privileged account usage and detect unauthorized changes, with close watch on vendor and administrative accounts
- Maintain contact and communications with business unit personnel (Transmission, Fossil, SPO, Corporate Security) regarding the detection of security events (physical and cyber)
- Monitor personnel's adherence to CIP physical security policies and procedures via video surveillance
- Tier 1 and 2 support for system issues such as device failure, application failure, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering or demonstration of active relevant security certifications and/or education
- 7 years comparable work experience and demonstration of knowledge, skills and abilities to perform required tasks
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) is preferred
- Experience with Splunk, Avigilon, VidSys PSIM, Nessus, Tripwire, Solarwinds, Lenel, and FireEye is a plus
Job Status: Contract/Temporary