Job# 5215 - Project Manger
The Spear Group, Inc. has an immediate need for a Project Manager for one of it's Pharmaceutical Clients located in Syracuse, NY.
The PM will be dedicated to a single large lab relocation project. The project will involve:
· Renovating about 14,500 square feet (including some existing labs) in the B32 complex
· Relocating labs (people/equipment/cubes/offices) for non-QC labs (AST/MST) from B58 to B32
· Adapting vacated lab space (and possibly other spaces) in B58 to accommodate QC chem and QC micro labs
· Relocating the QC chem and QC micro labs (people/equipment/cubes/offices) to those space in B58
The individual should be experienced in lab re-design and relocation projects. We will be engaging a design (or design/build) firm with strong laboratory experience. The role would include all Stagegate steps, CAR funding approval, design reviews, design firm selection, contractor selection, etc. The PM will participate in (or facilitate) the space planning process and manage all move logistics. Strong stakeholder management and group communication skills are a must.
• B.S Degree in Engineering or related discipline is required.
• Project Management Professional certification is preferred.
• 3-5 years or more of relevant engineering and project management experience is preferred.
• Experience working in a biologics or pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary