Job# 5244: Recruiter
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 24 Months
Per Diem: No - Local candidate preferred
• Assists the recruiters in developing innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies and processes.
• Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of staffing positions and by using assisting the recruiters with nontraditional techniques such as online and other social networking sites.
• Assist the recruiters in performing recruitment and hiring processes for specialized degree positions throughout the organization and will help maintain accurate and comprehensive recruitment files, using testing results and previous candidate qualification.
• Help the recruiter in the creation and development of strategic business to business relationships.
• Prioritizes work, effectively handles multiple tasks simultaneously, takes initiative, possesses sound reasoning and problem solving skills, functions as a team member as well as works independently, helps develop and potentially conducts presentations to management.
• Helps the recruiter’s review and disposition applicants on job requisitions.
• Perform other tasks as needed by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred (Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related field) or equivalent work experience.
• 1 – 3 plus years recruiting (head hunting/sourcing candidates for hard to fill positions)
• 1 – 3 years working with social media recruiting
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Experience with PeopleSoft HRIS applications and automated tracking systems - ATS (SuccessFactors) helpful.
• Ability to confidentially manage sensitive records of the company.
• PHR/SPHR certifications desired
Job Status: Contract/Temporary