Technical Specialist I
Job #5216: Technical Specialist I
Review historical records for traceable, verifiable, and complete documentation to support the Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure for Natural Gas Pipelines, Measurement, Regulation, and Compressor Stations. Conduct analysis to confirm the design and MAOP’s per the Code of Federal Regulations Title 49, Part 192. Make recommendations to confirm or correct deficiencies, if required. Write reports summarizing design, testing, and MAOP review findings
Summary - As a Natural Gas Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and confirming verifiable traceable records necessary to support Maximum Allowable Operation Pressures for natural gas carrying pipelines and their appurtenances, such as measurement and compressor stations, to ensure compliance with Code of Federal Regulations Title 49, Parts 192. Will consider 4 years minimum work experience in related field as substitute for degree.
1. Minimum 2-year Engineering or Design Technology Degree.
2.Equivalent knowledge gained through at least 4 years related experience may be substituted for 2 year degree.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Database skills.
1. Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Ability to make recommendations and decisions.
3. Ability to perform effectively in a high pace, multi-task environment; and ability to independently plan and organize work schedule.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and develop rapport with internal and external customers.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in work processing, spreadsheets and databases (MS Office, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary